Ministry of Law is implemented guide for the borrower, just follow the list you won’t go wrong.
Below is there a guideline that listed in MinLaw website and some question that you may have:
1. What should I consider before taking up a loan?
2. How much can I borrow?
3. What are the interest rates moneylenders can charge?
4. What are the fees that moneylenders can charge?
5. How do I know whether a moneylender is licensed or not?
6. How can I tell whether an advertisement is from a licensed moneylender or an unlicensed moneylender?
7. Can I rely on the content of an advertisement to take up a loan from a moneylender?
8. In the event that I am standing as a surety for a loan, what should I look out for?
9. What should I do after being granted a loan?
10. How do I lodge a complaint against a moneylender against unfair practices and/or contract?
See the original question and answer at the Ministry of Law Website.